I am using a prompt today from Tina’s List.
Considering today was it’s own personal hell. Here I go:
Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.
- Students asking other students good questions
- Kids telling me jokes really badly
- Notebooks being passed around and talked about
- The children coming into my class with a story they’ve obviously been saving all day
- The number of people doing the #MTBoS30
- Being made fun of in Spanish by the people at work
- Texting my best friend and just getting it
- Thinking about Joanna’s upcoming wedding
- Cleanly painted nails
- Real long stories with terrible eatings
- Baby Feminists
- The stuff my former students are doing
- Seeing kids be really good at things
- Glitter and Sequins
- Taylor Swift’s extreme awkwardness
- Old fashioned folded notes
- Cards in the mail
- My friends having babies
- Adoptive parents talking about the pride in their kids
- A really good outfit
- Super silly snapchats
- Drama Monsters
- Mulligan laying on his back
- My brother’s really stupid dog
- New shoes. All shoes? Good Shoes.
- Lazy Sunday morning that become afternoons
- Clean sheets.
- Internet friends becoming real life friends