Things I figured out while posting everyday.
- I don’t really want to post everyday. Mostly just because I like this to be a place where I tell stories or figure things out and while something happens everyday it is not always blog worthy (or blog appropriate).
- I shouldn’t have done this in April/ May. As Kate said, I’m exhausted people. Also, the whole moving thing.
- I should have posted some pictures. My school is beautiful and my kids are rad and now I am regretting not taking pictures or videos.
- Lots of people read your blog if you post everyday. Next time someone asks you how to gain readers tell them to post everyday. My readership tripled. (Not that I care enough to post everyday or that I really care at all.)
- I have some follow through. Not my best quality. I have never consistently worked-out for more than two weeks or had any other habit that I tried to form last but I blogged for 30 days.
And now I quit. You probably won’t see me around these parts for a while so thanks for reading and happy end of school!