I am not joking here. I love love the internet. I love what is has done for me, I love what it does for my students, and I love what it does for our society. I love the internet.
When I tell my students this they laugh at me but seriously. I love it for a myriad of reasons.
1. Anything with cats. I mean, really? Why does the internet love cats so much? Do you care? Either way here you go. (Also, try meowbify, no joke, go google it.)
2. The news, somedays, no lie, I get my news of facebook. I work a million hours and don’t always leave campus so facebook is helpful. Today, I learned about this and it made my day a little better because along with loving the internet I love people. People are great.
3. I get to see your face. Okay, maybe not your face but my mom’s and my bff’s and my other bestie’s 3 year old. My parents are 3000 miles away and the internet makes that distance shorter.
4. I get to talk to you. I mean you’re reading this right? And you might be on twitters or the facebook. I love talking to you, I love blogs and listening.
5. I also love youtube, tumblr, twitter, blogs, and spotify.
I am just full of love today. Thanks for being part of my small internet world. ❤